Sunday, October 24, 2010

Catch up! Catch up and mustard!

That's what Bennett and I used to say when he'd ride his bike and I'd walk the dogs and one of us got behind--just a little endearing humor between mom and son--ANYway . . . .

Thanks to all of you who've stopped by to read my blog!  It's been a nice way to share what's happening; however, I got caught up in what's happening and haven't posted for . . . awhile.

Today I'd like to catch you all up to speed, especially those who can't drive by every day like I do.

The kids had an opportunity to take a ride on a Cessna 4-seater and these pictures were taken.  You'll see the house and I am throwing one of the Whitley County courthouse in because (1) it's a beautiful courthouse, (2) it's a cool shot, and (3) how many of us get to see our courthouse from the sky? 

As to the house pictures, Dottie and I were waiting to see the little plane fly overhead.  Chris was showing me how to cut out the windows using the sawzall (love sawzalls . . .) and I heard this mosquito sound--I abandoned Chris and ran for my camera! Of course, the pictures I took look like I a black dot, but it's the idea that my kids were up there taking pictures of me taking pictures of them from down here!



Our house is the second one in from left.  It's like seeing the blueprint in real-life!  Thanks to their dad for help with the pictures and the neat opportunity for the kids.

Stay tuned!  I'm going to try to play a little more catch-up here in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment